An icon of the mid 1980's, The Saint twin fin is a board made famous by 1989 ASP World Champion Martin Potter.
Replicated and fine tuned for the modern era, this board features a fuller outline, into a single wing and swallow tail. The board is thick through the front with a beaked nose. Stay true to the era with glassed on twin fins, or order with Futures or FCS2.
- Shaped by master shaper Glenn Pang
- Fuller outline based off the 80's twin fins
- Single wing into a swallow tail
- Iconic airbrush spray with oversized heritage T&C logo
- Wet and dry sanded
- FCS 2 or Future fin systems available
- Clear finish available
- 5 week turnaround on customs