The SNR (Sinner) is Glenn Pang's take on a modern twin fin compared to the Saint which is based off of the original, 80's design.
Through the bottom, The SNR carries a deep single concave, giving the board extra lift and speed through flatter, mushier sections. Through the tail, a wide single channel gives allot of traction and bite through the turns when you run the board as a straight twinny. The single wing and swallow tail, adds to the board's performance.
For for those who want it, a small trailer fin can also be added.
This board handles average to poor surf, but is also a super fun hot dog board in better waves!
Also available in a clear finish, the "Cracks" version features an 80's inspired air brush design, by T&C's long time master air brush artist Gav.
- Skill Level: Novice - Advanced
- Surf Type: Beach / Reef / Point
- Wave Height: Knee - Head
- Tail Options: Swallow
- Fin System: Futures / FCS2
- Finish: Clear / Wet & Dry Sanded
- Setup: Twin Fin / 3 Fin Thruster / Twin fin with trailer
- We try to keep all sizes / fin set ups in stock, but are struggling to keep up with demand right now.
- Assume 7 week turnaround on orders, and if we have your board in stock, we'll confirm once ordered, and you'll have it in the water before you know it!