Following the success of Ian Byrne's Twin Byrner, we asked Ern (Ian's nick name) to put some of that same thinking into a mid-length.
The result is the Pin Byrner, a low rockered, mid length twinny, foam forward, with a sleek torpedo outline!
The board obviously paddles like a dream, and is as quick as lightening, but it is surprisingly nimble, and is just as comfortable snapping in the pocket, as it is taking a high line at warp speed.
You’ll be paddling like a demon, and this board won’t disappoint!
- Shaped by master shaper Ian Byrne
- Beginner to advanced skill level
- Knee high to overhead waves
- Low entry rocker, flat through the middle
- Rounded Pin Tail
- Twin Fin (FCS or Futures)
- Logo party T&C decals
- Wet and dry sanded
- Now taking Pre-Orders.
- Assume 9 week turnaround on orders.