The MLC (Mid Life Crisis) is a new mid length board from master shaper Gunther Rohn.
This board is incredibly versatile. The wide point of the board is forward, which combined with the moderate entry rocker means the board paddles like a dream. But, the curvy outline and narrow tail, makes the board surprisingly lively, allowing for easy rail to rail transitions.
The two + one fin configuration gives the board a ton of drive. For all you purists out there, the MLC still goes great as a straight single.
Being essentially a tuned up single fin, the MLC has a very large range, depending on where you are surfing on the board. From knee high to overhead surf, this is your 1 board quiver.
The moderate double concave into a concave V makes it very fast, and together with the curvy outline, super manoeuvrable. The deck has a fair amount of roll that leads off into a low mid rail, hiding the thickness making for a very slick feel.
- Shaped by master shaper Gunther Rohn
- Beginner to advanced skill level
- Knee high to overhead waves
- Moderate entry and tail rocker
- Bottom is double concave into a concave V
- Rounded Pin Tail
- 10.50” Fin Box + Futures / FCS2
- Clear top with sprayed bottom (green / blue / red / yellow)
- Wet and dry sanded
- Now taking Pre-Orders.
- Assume 9 week turnaround on orders.