The Flux, is a super versatile high-performance all around short board, the short board of choice for T&C's Hawaiian team, including big wave world champ Billy Kemper, from small to firing double overhead surf.
The rocker is pretty relaxed and the outline is clean and straightforward. The bottom contour is a single to a double with a slight vee going off the tail. The board is responsive, quick in the pocket, but forgiving when you need it to be.
Available in a rounded square, or thumb tail, and highly recommended in the thumb tail.
- Shape by master shaper Glenn Pang
- High performance short board
- Thumb or rounded square tail
- Tail spray
- Oversized heritage T&C logo
- Wet and dry sanded
- FCS 2 or Future fin systems available
- We try to keep all sizes / fin set ups in stock, but are struggling to keep up with demand right now.
- Assume 7 week turnaround on orders, and if we have your board in stock, we'll confirm once ordered, and you'll have it in the water before you know it!